Free Web Hosting with Website Builder

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Foxy Brown's Ex-Manager Explains "Warning"

As previously reported, Williams addressed Foxy's recent statements that she "was devastated" after hearing her latest album, Brooklyn's Don Diva. While on Shade 45's "Lip Service" show, he joked "It's really my fault." However, when audio from the interview, from the show hit the internet, Williams says some of his comments were blown out of proportion.

"I just want you to know that in times of peace you prepare for war, and you better bet I'm prepared, so I would advise as a cautionary measure, a caveat, don't even do it," Williams said during the interview.

"It's coming across like I issued a warning and it's not that," Williams told SOHH. "I wasn't really trying to have a conversation about Foxy at all, however she made some earlier comments and the situation came up. My comments were in response to a hypothetical question I was asked about what I would do if Foxy came back talking crazy. It was a metaphor, in times of peace you prepare. It's not like I will physically deal with her in any kind of way."

With Williams' criminal past, recently documented on BET's "American Gangster" in mind, some jumped to the conclusion that Williams was threatening harm to his former client.



"You can't seriously think I would issue any kind of threat over the air," Williams told SOHH. "It's crazy to even think that. The matter isn't even that serious for all that. People want to create a beef and make it look like I'm getting ready to bully her. This is some nonsense."

"She's made comments stating that ordinarily she would do litigation," he added. "Well my stuff is together and I'm prepared for that. If she says something that isn't true I can definitely straighten out any questions with documentation. Hopefully, that won't have to happen and we can move on. I wish her luck and I'm moving on."

As for Williams' "American Gangster" reputation, the Black Hand Entertainment CEO says he'd prefer if people would focus more on his current career in the music industry.

"I'd appreciate it if people could leave my history in the past - where it was at."

No comments: