Free Web Hosting with Website Builder

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Young Jeezy Admits To Relationship With Keyshia Cole

Young Jeezy recently confirmed his long-rumored relationship with R&B singer Keyshia Cole, and it was a lot more serious than most thought.

In one of Vibe's feature stories in their latest issue, Jeezy not only admits to a relationship with Keyshia, but also claims the singer once proposed to him.

"Keyshia asked me to marry her, bought me a ring and everything. She not gonna tell you different," Jeezy told he mag. "I was grown enough to tell her, 'Look baby, that isn't what it is right now. I'm trying to get my shit together. I'm trying to get my money, take care of me and mine.'"

Also in the story, he talks about meeting Republican presidential candidate John McCain during a recent appearance on "Saturday Night Live."

"No disrespect to my man Barack, but I f*** with John McCain. He greeted me like a God," Jeezy, who has endorsed Barack Obama, says. "The fact that he acknowledged me was crazy. I said, 'I'm Young Jeezy, and it's rough out here.' He blew me off at first. I was like, 'Nah, for real. It's rough out here, so what you gonna do to change it?' ... And he gave me a look back, like, 'I know.' "

In other Jeezy news, he's also branched off into film. He recently landed an upcoming Ice Cube comedy titled "Janky Promoters." The new film is centered around two inexperienced music promoters (Ice Cube and Mike Epps) who book a big name rapper (Jeezy) in a mid-sized California venue and things go awry.

It is expected to hit theatres in 2009.

On the music side of things, Jeezy's next solo album is titled The Recession, and is due out in August.

No comments: