Free Web Hosting with Website Builder

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Game Delayed L.A.X. For August Release


Previously scheduled to come out July 22nd, Interscope Geffen confirmed the changed date, but offered no explanation at press time. The rescheduling will mark the rapper's fourth push back since his original release date on June 24th.

According to the LA Times, Game recently threw a listening party for the album in Santa Monica, California. Although the disc is nearly two months away from dropping, the emcee guaranteed the CD's completion and gave a shout-out to G-Unit's 50 Cent.

"It brings me joy to say that I completed my third album," he told listeners. "I ain't got no beef with 50. All that [stuff] was on wax. I never shot at him, he never shot at me. Both of us done said a lot. But we're not Biggie and Pac. I appreciate the homie for helping me on my way up."

No comments: